This new very low moisture cleaning process has made a huge difference in the ability to run an ecologically sound carpet cleaning business. What’s so great about it?
- Your carpet dries within 60 – 90 minutes.
- Uses cleaners that do not contain products made from petrochemicals and is completely safe for children and pets.
- Your carpet will literally repel dirt and stay clean much longer.
- The equipment used is no louder than a vacuum cleaner and there are no hoses tracking through your home or business.
- There are no truck mounted tanks or extractors and no need to keep a vehicle running in your driveway. That means less carbon emissions in the atmosphere.
- VLM – Very Low Moisture method means that water conservation is an immediate reality.
The efficiency of this method is derived from three major factors. The cleaning products used, the small amount of water needed, and the Challenger Pad System. Be sure and check out our videos below!
WHAT MAKES THE CHALLENGER DIFFERENT?
The Challenger Pad System seen above uses cotton pads for carpets and area rugs, an oscillating orbital floor machine, and an attachable brush adapter for tile and hard floor cleaning.
First and foremost, the Challenger is an orbital floor machine. Specifically, a random orbital floor machine. What this means is that instead of turning in one big circle at 175 RPM, the pad driver vigorously oscillates, or vibrates rather than rotates. The vibration comes from the 1725 RPMs of each tiny orbit, or ellipse, or oscillating movement. Standard or fixed orbital movement becomes random orbital movement (meaning it scrubs every which way) when rotary “freewheeling” accompanies the orbital motion.
Reliable, Affordable…It just works! The Challenger Pad System is a revolutionary carpet cleaning system. Customers who are familiar with hot water extraction (HWE) methods of carpet cleaning have found dramatic improvements they call almost unbelievable. How many times have you had your carpets cleaned with steam and the spots came back within a few days or weeks? Our customers overwhelmingly say to us:
“Our carpets are cleaner, they stay cleaner longer and, the spots didn’t come back.”